MBLM* | various international airlines
(*an integrated branding & communications firm; specializing in integrated marketing solutions, marketing tools, and brand strategy & design)
In association with branding firm MBLM, provided airline-related expertise for several airline branding proposals (including new brand image, refreshed livery programs, airport signage & aircraft interior revamps)
- Provide all required airline-related information, research & insight related to the target client airline(s) and their specific competitors.
- Served as the airline expert as required for written proposals, project meetings and/or formal presentations.
- Led commercial and strategic reviews of target airline(s) to better understand the potential client(s) and their competitive threats and concerns.
- Conducted thorough product & service assessments, including historic product/service levels (as available).
- Comparative analysis of product & service levels vis-à-vis the specific competitve set of the target airline(s).
- Brand equity research into the potential client; including any relevant information regarding past brand rethink exercixes the airline(s) may have conducted.
- Along with MBLM, created high-level brand strategy, brand renewal and/or corporate identity programs for inclusion in the various brand startegy proposals.
- Awaiting project to be awarded (2); Unsuccessful bid (2)
click to visit